The NSCD offers a variety of year-around sports and recreational adventures. In the winter participants enjoy alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, Nordic hut trips, snowshoeing and ski racing.
In the summer we offer Sports Ability Clinics, rafting, kayaking, canoeing, special camps, therapeutic horseback riding, mountain biking, camping and rock climbing. All programs are designed for individuals, families and groups and are available for all levels of ability, from beginner to advanced. We look forward to seeing you or your group this season.
RESERVATIONS, PAYMENT & CANCELLATIONS
- Reservations are required for all programs and can be made by calling 303.316.1518.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Day-of reservations accepted based upon availability.
- A 50% deposit is due at the time a reservation is made. The remainder of your payment is due thirty (30) days prior to your first scheduled activity. If an activity is scheduled within thirty (30) days of service, the full payment is due at the time of the reservation.
- Participants cancelling reservations within 14 days of their reservation will be charged 50% of the activity cost.
- Participants rescheduling reservations within 14 days of their reservation will incur a $25 change fee due at time of reservation reschedule.
- Participants who do not attend a scheduled activity or do not call 24 hours in advance to cancel are considered a “no show” and will not receive a refund.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION & INFORMATION
NSCD BROOME HOUSE
NSCD Broome House Semi-Accessible condo
Located in the town of Winter Park, Broome House welcomes a maximum of 10 individuals each with their own bed. There are 5 bedrooms (2 kings, 6 queens and 2 twins) with 31/2 bathrooms. The unit is wheelchair accessible with shower and toilet chairs available, in condo sauna, is located on the Free Local Bus Route, covered parking for 3 vehicles and a panoramic view of the Continental Divide. Available year round; 2-night minimum stay.
Broome House Reservations: 303-316-1518
NSCD Travel Services: 888-751-9030